This Saturday, January 6, we will run from the Brentwood Library (8109 Concord Rd.) at 7 am. (Note Time Change!)
- Boston Marathon – 14 miles
- Carmel Marathon – 15 miles
- St. Jude RnR Nashville Half Marathon – 3 miles
- St. Jude RnR Nashville Marathon – 10 miles
- Vancouver Marathon – 10 miles
- Everyone Else – Your choice — many will be running between 8 and 12 miles/and 3 and 4 miles
Maps and cue sheets are on the Routes and Cue Sheet page.
Be sure and go to the Run 4 Others website and build your spring training plan. If your plan calls for other distances, routes and cue sheets are available on the Routes and Cue Sheet page.
Just a reminder, you are responsible for your own fluids, reviewing the your route and printing the cue sheet based on the distance for your training plan. If your training does not start for several weeks, don’t wait until then to join the Saturday runs. Just select a distance and a route from the routes and cue sheet page and join in.