This Saturday, September 2, we will run from the Brentwood Library (8109 Concord Rd.) at 6 am.
- Chicago Marathon – 20 miles
- Chickamauga Marathon – 13 miles
- Marine Corps Marathon – 15 miles
- Middle Half – 6 miles
- Monumental Marathon – 18 miles
- New York City Marathon – 18 miles
- Rocket City Marathon – 14 miles
- St. Jude Memphis Marathon – 12 miles
- Toronto Waterfront Marathon – 15 miles
- Everyone Else – Whatever you want
Maps and cue sheets are on the Routes and Cue Sheet page.
Those running the longer distances may be starting earlier on Saturday. Check our Facebook page for information on groups that may be running “early” miles.
Just a reminder, you are responsible for your own fluids, reviewing your route and printing the cue sheet based on the distance for your training plan. If your training does not start for several weeks, don’t wait until then to join the Saturday runs. Just select a distance and a route from the routes and cue sheet page and join in.