Welcome to the start of spring training.
Even if you have trained with us before, sign up now for Spring Training here. There is no charge for the training. Registering will allow us to tailor the training and fundraising efforts.
Our first group run will be this Saturday, January 5 from the Brentwood Library (8109 Concord Rd.) at 6 am.
- Boston Marathon – 14 miles
- Carmel Marathon – 15 miles
- London Marathon – 11 miles
- Mt Charleston Marathon – 11 miles
- St. Jude RnR Nashville Half Marathon – 3 miles
- St. Jude RnR Nashville Marathon – 10 miles
- Everyone Else – Your choice — many will be running between 8 and 12 miles/and 3 and 4 miles
Maps and cue sheets are on the Routes and Cue Sheet page on the web site.
Just a reminder, you are responsible for your own fluids, reviewing the your route and printing the cue sheet based on the distance for your training plan. If your training does not start for several weeks, don’t wait until then to join the Saturday runs. Just select a distance and a route from the routes and cue sheet page and join in.