This Saturday, September 29, we will run from the Brentwood Library (8109 Concord Rd.) at 6 am.
- Chicago Marathon – 10 miles
- Chickamauga Battlefield Marathon – 18 miles
- Marine Corps Marathon – 17 miles
- Middle Half Marathon – 12 miles
- Monumental Marathon – 20 miles
- New York City Marathon – 20 miles
- Rocket City Marathon – 13 miles
- St Jude Memphis Half Marathon – 7 miles
- St Jude Memphis Marathon – 18 miles
- Twin Cities Marathon – 10 miles
- Everyone Else – Whatever you want
Check your training plan for your distance if your race is not listed.
Those running the longer distances may be starting earlier on Saturday. Check our Facebook page for information on groups that may be running “early” miles.
Just a reminder, you are responsible for your own fluids, reviewing the your route and printing the cue sheet based on the distance for your training plan. If your training does not start for several weeks, don’t wait until then to join the Saturday runs. Just select a distance and a route from the routes and cue sheet page and join in.