This Saturday, August 1, we will run from the Brentwood Library (8109 Concord Rd.) at 6 am.
- Air Force Marathon – 18 miles
- Berlin Marathon – 20 miles
- Chicago Marathon – 13 miles
- Columbus Marathon – 16 miles
- Marine Corps Marathon – 15 miles
- The Middle Half – 5 miles
- Monumental Marathon – 14 miles
- New York Marathon – 12 miles
- Richmond – 12 miles
- Seven Bridges Marathon – 16 miles
- Toronto Scotiabank Half – 4 miles
- Everyone Else – Whatever you want
Maps and cue sheets for each of these distances are on the Routes and Cue Sheet page on the web site. Check your training plan for your distance if your race is not listed.
Just a reminder, you are responsible for your own fluids, reviewing your route and printing the cue sheet based on the distance for your training plan. If your training does not start for several weeks, don’t wait until then to join the Saturday runs. Just select a distance and a route from the routes and cue sheet page and join in.