This Saturday, September 26, we will run from the Brentwood Library (8109 Concord Rd.) at 6 am.
- Chicago Marathon – 16 miles
- Columbus Marathon – 22 miles
- Harvest Half – 10 miles
- Marine Corps Marathon – 17 miles
- The Middle Half – 12 miles
- Monumental Marathon – 18 miles
- Nashville Half Marathon – 9 miles
- New York Marathon – 20 miles
- Race 13.1 – 10 miles
- Richmond – 15 miles
- Rocket City Marathon – 16 miles
- Savannah Half Marathon – 6 miles
- Seven Bridges Marathon – 22 miles
- St. Jude Memphis Half Marathon – 5 miles
- St Jude Memphis Marathon – 13 miles
- Toronto Scotiabank Half – 8 miles
- Zooma Half Marathon – 6 miles
- Everyone Else – Whatever you want
Maps and cue sheets for each of these distances are on the Routes and Cue Sheet page. Check your training plan for your distance if your race is not listed.
Just a reminder, you are responsible for your own fluids, reviewing your route and printing the cue sheet based on the distance for your training plan. If your training does not start for several weeks, don’t wait until then to join the Saturday runs. Just select a distance and a route from the routes and cue sheet page and join in.